NZ’s Top Corporate Gift Trends
It’s that time of year to start thinking about client and customer gifts, so we decided it was time to share this year’s corporate gift trends too. From living gifts to delectable yummies, we’ve got all the information you need for choosing the best corporate gifts.
Latest Corporate Gift Trends
It will come as no surprise that the days of business branded pens and mouse pads are disappearing. Both businesses and gift recipients are instead preferring eco-friendly and functional gifts. The latest corporate gift trends can be placed into five main categories:
- Self-care gifts – think pampering, de-stressing and keeping healthy the types of corporate gifts for this category. A nice bottle of wine with a branded Bottle Seed Swing Tag would go down beautifully, as would a care package gift box.
- Environmentally friendly gifts – here you just can’t go past a living tree gift. They look amazing, are loved by everyone and last for years and years and years. What business wouldn’t like being associated with such a positive eco-friendly gift?!
- Edible gifts – from a scrummy collection of chocolate nibbles, some bar snacks for the next party or a collection of ingredients with a new recipe for keen cooks, food gift boxes are always enjoyed.
- Personalised gifts – a personalised gift doesn’t need to be one which has the recipient’s name branded on it: a personalised gift card or collection of curated items would be ideal.
- If you're looking for a cost effective gift to produce and send with a growing element check out our Seed Card option. Seed cards contain your choice of seed variety and are fully branded with your message. They are ideal as giveaways, used in marketing campaigns or staff welcome packs (or pop into the Christmas card this year). With a minimum order of 250 units, they are cost effective to produce and to send.
If you are on the fence as to which gifts would be best to give to your clients or customers, or need more information about how we can help, get in touch with our team today.